- Thank you very much for the peperoncini I’ve just bought from you. Absolutely perfect. Will use you again.
Shaun Whiteside —- Thu 08/11/2012 13:37
- Just some feedback for you. I received my order thank-you and I am delighted with them. I saw your stall at one of the Exhibitions last year I think Grand designs and loved your product. So I am sure I will refer more business to you
Christina — Tue 18/09/2012 09:26
- Dear Cristian,
I have received the products this morning and I immediately made bruschetta for my breakfast. It was amazing. Thanks for bring these fantastic things to the UK.
Zheng — Fri 03/08/2012 13:11
- My name is Scooby, I just wanted to say that I have just tasted your Peperoncino chilli paste. I am a very keen on Italian cuisine and I have to say that this is definately one of the best products I have tried in a long time. This is Italian product at its best.
Keep up the great work.
Scooby — Wed 23/05/2012 20:41
- Subject: A Fan!
I feel compelled to say: Myself and family regularly visit West Dean gardens and the food events they stage. Last year (chilli fiesta) I purchased many stool holders wares – yours included. A couple of weeks ago (yes its a long time!) I finally opened your jar of Peperoncino chilli paste. Fantastic. It is not the hottest – good, but by far the most flavoursome warm harissa style paste I have ever bought. I am about to run out, and may have to order from your site soon as cannot wait untill your next visit! Kind regards,
Jon — Tue 08/05/2012 20:37
- Subject: Bruschetta
I had two bruschetta today from your stall at the south bank – best I’ve ever eaten! Please keep me informed – make a Facebook page!
Chris — Mon 07/05/2012 19:10
- Hi Cristian
Many thanks for the reply. The large jar that we bought in Brighton lasted for less than 3 days, so I think that you will realise how much Jenny liked it. And coming from Chengdu which is the food capital of China and where chilli sauce (in fact anything chili based) that is a really good recommendation. She has been asking me to buy more for sometime but she threw away the jar and I have only just come across your card. She is in Chengdu at the moment, so these two jars are a welcome home present in a few weeks. I am sure we will be buying more in the future.
Take care John — Mon 20/02/2012 16:59
- I was wondering if you are doing any farmers markets in the Alton /farnham area soon ? My son bought some of your Peperoncillo chilli paste from you when you were in Alto., He lives and works in Thailand and has a house on the outskirts of Bangkok, during the floods there at the end of last year , he lost the paste !! he tells me that this is the thing he minds most having lost .!! We are going to see him soon and I would like to replace it for him.if you are not in the area at all I will send for it, but i thought this might amuse you , seems a little coals to newcastle to me !! I look forward to hearing from you
Annabelle Gray — Mon 20/02/2012 16:59
- Dear Rebecca,
Hurray! After such a long time I’ve finally placed my first of many orders, I hope! Sadly, it seems that your “Organic Spicy Matured Sopressata” is out of stock. Will you let me know when will you have it next? Would love to order some soon!
Desirée — 09 December 2010 18:26
- Thank you so much Rebecca, I’ll visit your website in the next few days.
I attended “La Dolce Vita” fair and met your husband and mother in law. Also bought more N’Duja, we love it!
Shame that you weren’t around, maybe next time.
Desirée — Wed 16/03/2011 12:25